Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Children’s Hospital in St. Louis is seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist to join the established program within our affiliated Mercy Clinic. This position offers variety in scheduling with no beeper call.
About Mercy Children’s Hospital:
- Over 165 beds in our children’s tower, including pediatrics, PICU, Level III NICU and behavioral health units.
- 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern12-bed unit.
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists.
- Over 1,250 NICU admissions annually in the only Level III NICU in St. Louis County.
- Active child life program in our hospital & pediatric emergency department.
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association.
- A three time Truven Health Analytics Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 44 hospitals and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
- A Legacy of healthcare that is transforming the health of our communities.
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas, theater, museums, five star restaurants, major league sports, and an international airport. Surrounding communities feature hiking and biking trails and beautiful Missouri Wine Country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | mercy.net/MercyKids