Join Mercy’s Legacy of Service and Care
Mercy Clinic is seeking General Neurologists to join our Neurology Division at three Mercy Hospitals in St. Louis, Missouri. The prospective candidates will join a multi-specialty adult neurology group, with emphases on outpatient service and infrequent inpatient consult coverage.
These positions include:
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis is seeking a General Neurologist to expand our services on campus of the hospital. Mercy Hospital St. Louis is a 979 bed, Level I Trauma Center with a dedicated Neuroscience Floor. Recently our free-standing Rehabilitation Hospital opened a new Stroke Unit.
- Mercy Hospital Washington is seeking a General Neurologist to expand our services on campus of the hospital. Mercy Hospital Washington is a 120 bed, Level III Trauma Center and only 40 minutes from St Louis. American Heart Association Bronze Award for Stroke Care.
- Mercy Hospital Jefferson is seeking a General Neurologist to expand our services on campus of the hospital. Mercy Hospital Jefferson is a 251-bed acute care facility and is 30 minutes south of St. Louis. Earned Missouri TCD (Time Critical Diagnosis) Level III Certification for stroke.
- A three time Watson Health Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 44 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | Mercy.net/Neurology