QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST NEURO HOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITY ANYWHERE
We’re Mercy Clinic Northwest Arkansas and we admit to being highly biased about the advantages to practicing Convenient Care and living in NWA. And, we think the more you know about us, the more you’ll agree. Consider…
NEURO HOSPITALIST AT MERCY CLINIC NWA
Physicians have it good here
- 7am-7pm with a schedule of 7on 7off
- Be a part of a new Neuro Hospitalist Program
- Internal Medicine Residency Program within Mercy Hospital
- One of the fastest growing areas in the country assures you the opportunity to have a thriving, busy practice
- Outstanding specialist support
- Collaborate with advanced practice providers if desired
- Highly competitive compensation package that feels like more because of our low cost of living
- Full benefits including 401(k) with generous match
- Paid malpractice
- Be a part of a large faith-based Truven Award Winning, physician led health system that is making a major commitment to our region with infrastructure investments of in excess of $275 millionSimply put, NWA is beautiful! We’re nestled in the picturesque Ozark and Boston Mountains. While we have four seasons, we enjoy mild winters, pleasant summers and a long, glorious Spring and Fall.
ONE OF THE MOST DESIRABLE LOCATIONS IN THE COUNTRY TO LIVE
If outdoor activities are your thing, look no further
- Lakes and rivers abound
- 200+ miles of multi-use trails are a hikers and cyclists dream
- 30 plus golf courses
- And more
And let’s not forget cultural and artistic opportunities
- NWA schools ranked in the top 10% in the nation
- Numerous Museums
- The University of Arkansas (Fayetteville) and all the cultural and athletics of a top tier, Division 1 university
And how about the cost of living?
- Among the top 20 most affordable place to live
- 3rd best place in the nation to buy a home
- Cost of living 14% below the national average.
Interested? Want to know more?
If you’re still not convinced to give us a look, please contact Raley O’Neill, Physician Recruiter for the rest of the story about Neuro Hospitalist in NWA