Your life’s work for a higher calling!
Mercy Northwest Arkansas is a busy, comprehensive, established practice. We are seeking a full-time Sports Medicine physician to join a dynamic, innovative practice where you’ll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network. Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
Do More of What You Love
- Support from 7 Orthopedists-Clinic in the Orthopedic clinic
- Direct oversight of over 5 athletic trainers
- Communicated with Ads of Mercy contracted public school systems
- Provide clinical care 4 days per week for injured athletes & non-operative workflow
- Partner with community to raise awareness of Sports Medicine program
- Outstanding referral base in the clinic and surrounding areas
- Mercy NWA is committed to our region with an infrastructural investment in excess of $275 million
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k/403b Retirement Plans
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Vacation and CME
- Relocation Assistance
Welcome to Northwest Arkansas!
- Located in the Ozark and Boston Mountains and surrounded by beautiful lakes and rivers
- Population of over 540,000 and the 3rd fastest growing region in the US currently
- Over 200 miles of multi-use trails and over 30 golf courses
- Highest ranking school systems in the state with a cost of living 14% below the national average
- The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville provides a world class education
- Multiple museums including Crystal Bridges Museum of Modern Art
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy is the seventh largest Catholic healthcare system in the U.S with over 45 acute care and specialty hospitals in our system. Using cutting-edge technology, we serve millions yearly while staying deeply rooted in our original mission. Named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven and ranked Top American Employer by Forbes Magazine, there’s no better place to accelerate your healthcare career.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.