Mercy Clinic Fort Smith is seeking a board certified/board eligible otolaryngologist. Join a large, multi-specialty health system with an excellent referral base and an outstanding income and benefit package. Additional benefits include low cost of living, beautiful residential areas, and great schools.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including:
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Recruitment Incentives
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Vacation plus CME
- Relocation package
About Mercy Clinic Fort Smith
- Large referral base. Provides community access to comprehensive care, including: Pediatrics, primary care and specialty physician services.
- On-site services include imaging, endoscopy, physical and occupational therapy and sleep lab.
- Electronic health record (EPIC).
- Mature, integrated health system well-positioned to face future healthcare challenges.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Recently named the #1 city for the lowest cost of living in the US by Kiplinger
- Excellent Public and Private top ranked schools
- Home to University of Arkansas- Fort Smith
- Outstanding Fort Smith Symphony – The state’s oldest symphony
- The leader in Arkansas’ manufacturing communities and is home to many national and international companies
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities: hiking, camping and hunting
- Fort Smith is the home of the Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine currently. Employed physician’s with Mercy Clinic will have the option to be involved in a faculty role at the new osteopathic school.
For more information, contact:
Senior Physician Recruiter
Mercy Clinic Physician Talent Selection