Quite Possibly the Best Laborist Practice
We at Mercy Clinic Northwest Arkansas admit to being highly biased about the advantages to practicing and living in NWA. We think the more you know about us, the more you’ll agree.
Mercy Laborist NWA
Starting new Laborist program-be on the ground floor!
- Schedule of 5 on 9 off working 5pm-7am
- OBGYN group consists of 9 OBGYNs and 2 APNs providing clinic support
- One of the fastest growing areas in the country, NWA assures a thriving practice
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Benefit package includes a 401(k) with a generous match and paid malpractice
- Join our large faith-based, Truven Award Winning, physician led health system
- Mercy is committed to our region with infrastructural investment in excess of $275 million.
One of the Most Desirable Locations to live!
Simply put, NWA is beautiful! We’re nestled in the picturesque Ozark and Boston Mountains. While we have four seasons, we enjoy mild winters, pleasant summers and a long glorious spring and fall.
If you enjoy outdoor activities, look no further…
Schools and Family Activities
- 7 NWA schools ranked in the top 10% in the nation
- 15 districts in NWA with a 14 to 1 student: teacher ratio
- Crystal Bridges Museum of Modern Art as well as the Amazeum Children’s Museum and more!
- The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville
- Northwest Arkansas Naturals Baseball team
How about the cost of living?
- Among the top 20 most affordable place to live
- 3rd best place in the nation to buy a home
- Cost of living 14% below the national average
Want to know more?
- Email Physician Recruiter, Raley O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org