Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Children’s Hospital in St. Louis is seeking a Pediatric Gastroenterologist to join the established program within our affiliated Mercy Clinic.
About Mercy Children’s Hospital:
- 98 bed NICU, 12 bed PICU, and 45 IP Pediatric beds.
- Over 9,000 births annually, with 1,340 NICU admissions a year.
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- Excellent pediatric anesthesia, radiology and pathology.
- Powered by more than 700 pediatricians and family doctors in partnership with 125 pediatric specialists.
- Over 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern 12-bed unit.
- High-risk Maternal/Fetal Medicine program.
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association.
The successful candidate will:
- Work in a comprehensive Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Laboratory with the latest in advanced diagnostic equipment.
- Have a minimum of three to five years of practice experience.
- Have practice management services.
- Share call with the other Pediatric Gastroenterologists.
- Receive relocation assistance and malpractice coverage.
- A three time Truven Health Analytics Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 44 hospitals and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Mercy is named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
- A Legacy of healthcare that is transforming the health of our communities.
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas, theater, museums, five star restaurants, major league sports, and an international airport. Surrounding counties feature hiking and biking trails and beautiful Missouri Wine Country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
Mercy.net/PedsGI | Mercy.net/MercyKids