Mercy Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join an established and busy practice on the campus of Mercy Hospital Jefferson in Crystal City, MO (near St. Louis).
About Mercy Hospital Jefferson:
- State-of-the-art Deles Heart and Vascular Center.
- 250-bed JCAHO approved facility that is nationally and regionally recognized for its cardiac care services.
- Diagnostic Catheterization Lab equipped with the latest technology.
- Cardiac modalities including Echocardiology, Treadmill and Pharmacological Stress Testing, Holter Monitors, Event Recorders and EKG’s.
- Full medical imaging services including X-ray, MRI, CT Scans and Nuclear Medicine.
- Mercy Hospitalists and Epic Electronic Health Records.
This Position Includes:
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- 1 in 4 call with other Interventional Cardiologist.
- A strong foundation and support system to build a busy practice in a thriving medical community.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
Mercy Hospital Jefferson is only 30 minutes south of St. Louis. St. Louis is a community with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords. The four season climate and abundance of cultural and outdoor activities, along with five-star restaurants, major league sporting attractions, and a diverse economy makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
For more information, please contact:
Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment
314.364.3840 | Fax: 314.364.2597
firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net