Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri, is seeking is seeking a dynamic, Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to serve as Vice Chairman of Emergency Medicine at two Mercy Hospitals in St Louis, MO, summer 2019. Administrative experience preferred, but not required.
Successful candidates will:
- Establish specific policies of the Pediatric ED.
- Ascertain the professional competence of staff members at the time of initial appointment, completing Focused Professional Practice Evaluations and Ongoing Professional Practice evaluations.
- Review the clinical work performed in the pediatric emergency department.
- Monitoring compliance with the Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules and Regulations.
- Be available for consultation.
- Develop and/or supervise the development of a core content curriculum in Pediatric Emergency Medicine for residents on clinical assignment in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Provide ongoing clinical education.
- Oversee Quality Improvement /Quality Monitoring.
- Represent the Pediatric ED at all hospital committee meetings.
- Have clinical responsibilities at two Mercy Hospitals.
- A three time Watson Health Top Five Large Health System.
- Mercy Children's Hospital St. Louis is part of Mercy Kids, a network of pediatricians dedicated to meeting the needs of every child, every day. Powered by more than 700 pediatricians and family doctors in partnership with 125 pediatric specialists.
- Comprised of 44 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas, theater, museums, five star restaurants, major league sports, and an international airport. Surrounding counties feature hiking and biking trails and beautiful Missouri Wine Country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | mercy.net/Kids