Mercy Clinic Rolla is seeking a Gynecologist to serve the community in and around Rolla, Missouri. The physician will serve a large referral base that will quickly grow a rewarding and successful practice while allowing a healthy work/life balance. to improve the accessibility and quality of women's health. You’ll join our growing women’s health team of PAs and NPs
Mercy Clinic Rolla is a modern multispecialty ambulatory and outpatient surgery center. It houses on-site physical therapy, a full-scale diagnostic laboratory and imaging services, including MRI and CT. The surgery center operating rooms feature the Stryker Video Integrated System and 16 private pre-op and post-op rooms equipped with advanced surgical technology.
About the Opportunity
- Outpatient clinical and surgical gynecology
- Prenatal care preferred
- Hour 8am-5pm: Monday-Friday
- In-clinic ultrasound with full-time tech
- Onsite colposcopy and NST
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive 2 year income guarantee
- Commencement bonus and up to $10,000 relocation
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision effective your first day
- Life insurance, 401k/403b, matching retirement contribution and more
- Paid occurrence based malpractice
- Partnership in a physician led, multi-specialty organization
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today. Apply at Mercy.net/Careers
For more information, please contact:
Char L Plotycia, MAOL, FASPR; Physician Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org 417-820-3549
Reporting to the PRM & Business Intelligence Director, the PRM Business Development Operations Manager leads the efforts to build and optimize business development (BD) operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in health care business development combined with data analytics to inform strategies and tactics. This role will work exclusively with business development leaders and staff. This role will perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the mission and values of Mercy.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President-Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer and serving as a member of the Integrated Marketing senior management team, the Vice President, Contact Center leads the development and implementation of contact center strategy and operations to create a transformational consumer experience across Mercy’s $6B health system. The leader will perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the mission and values of Mercy.
Mercy Clinic Rolla is seeking a board certified/eligible, fellowship trained Interventional Pain Management physician. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to develop a practice from a broad referral base with ample patient volume to grow a rewarding and successful practice while maintaining an exceptional work/life balance.
Mercy Clinic Rolla is a multispecialty ambulatory center with primary care and other medical specialist that would support a busy practice. It includes a full-scale Diagnostic Laboratory and additional Imaging services including MRI and CT.
Mercy Clinic Rolla’s Outpatient Surgery Center offers state-of-the-art Operating Rooms that feature the Stryker Video Integrated System and 16 private pre-op and post-op rooms equipped with advanced surgical technology. Doctors at the center perform procedures for oncology (i.e. Bone Marrow Biopsy), podiatry services, cataract, endoscopy, orthopedic, arthroscopic, carpel tunnel surgeries, and many other general surgeries.
- NHSC Loan Repayment Approved Site
- Manage student debt with Doctors without Quarters
- Generous salary guarantee followed by wRVU model
- Commencement bonus
- Up to $10,000 relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family, including Health, Dental & Vision effective the first day of employment
- Life insurance; 401k/403b and much more!
- Matching retirement contribution
- Occurrence-based professional liability insurance
- Five (5) weeks of PTO / year
- CME allowance $5,000 / year
For more information contact:
Char Plotycia, FASPR, MAOL
Physician and Provider Talent Selection
Office 417-820-3549 | fax 417-820-7495 | mobile 913-558-2469
Mercy Clinic in Rolla, MO, is seeking a General Urologist to serve the region which includes Rolla, Lebanon, and St Robert, MO. This area has a proven and significant need for a General Urologist. Over 1,000 Annual Physician Referrals are Not Currently Being Captured.
Rolla is home to Missouri's renowned University of Science and Technology. It is located approximately 90 miles southwest of St. Louis.
Mercy Clinic Rolla is a beautiful multi-specialty group clinic and outpatient surgery center where consultation, surgery, pre- and post-op visits and follow-up care all take place.
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed salary followed by RVU production model
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, matching retirement contribution and more
Apply at Mercy.net/Careers
For additional information contact:
Char L Plotycia, MAOL, FASPR Mercy Clinic Physician Talent Selection 1965 S. Fremont, Suite 200, Springfield, Missouri 65804 Office Phone: 417-820-3549 Fax: 417-820-7495