Mercy Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine physician to serve at Mercy Branson Multi-Specialty Clinic, Branson, Missouri. Branson, MO! Tourism is the primary growth industry in Branson. While Branson’s population is about 10,000 people, the city has many services that equal or surpass larger urban areas and can handle the needs of the eight million annual visitors traveling here. Branson is a charming, unique, and friendly small town located in the Ozarks region of southwest Missouri.
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine - Branson
- Beautiful modern clinic – opened in Fall 2018
- Located 30 minutes south of Springfield, MO
- Join two well-established family medicine physicians and one advanced practice provider
- Utilization of "Nurse On-Call"
- Robust services on-site for the convenience of the patient and provider
- Mercy-Springfield less than 30 minute drive - Level I Trauma & Burn Center, specialty care and Mercy Children's
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Accept Visa candidates
- NHSC approved site
This Position Offers
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Commencement bonus / Student loan incentives
- Nurse On-Call
- Comfortable evening and weekend call
Mercy Central Region includes serves communities throughout Missouri, many along the I-44 corridor from Rolla in the northeast to Bolivar/Branson in the southwest. These areas feature the best of all worlds, beautiful parks and waterways, friendly people, public and private schools, exceptional local restaurants, theatres, museums, two airports, hiking & biking trails, canoeing and boating, hunting, fishing and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Char Plotycia, FASPR, MAOL | Physician Recruiter
Office 417-820-3549 | mobile 913-558-2469
MERCY CLINIC – Central Region